Failing projects are all different, but one issue never gets them is troubleâit takes a cacophony of problems to get them really fouled up. This presentation discusses half dozen real-life situations that caused ethical challenges on projects and poses questions to the audience on how to address them.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the security of project information.
- Realize the process that one should go through to analyze the options of addressing issues.
- Internalize the project manager's role as being objective and honest.
- Define the responsibilities of the Project Manager to both the supplier and the client (regardless of who is paying you).
- Enumerate techniques that were used in numerous challenging situations.
This is a one-hour presentation or webinar and is part of the Back From Red Series.
Here is a taste of one of our presentations: